A Guide for Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. More
1. By Email
2. By Eectronic Submission System
The papers should adhere to the Template! All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. Submitted papers are evaluated using a double-blind review process for originality, relevance, and presentation. Reviewers for a paper will be kept anonymous.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template; 文章需按照模板排版准备；
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics 文章主题需和会议主题相关；
4) Plagiarism is prohibited; 严禁抄袭或剽窃；
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited. 禁止一稿多投 。
Policy on multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
WELCOME TO JOIN US
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to IC3E 2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
Who will attend?
Scientists, engineers, professors, R&D professionals, postdoctoral researchers, and Ph.D. students involved in environment & energe engineering will benefit from IC3E 2021.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, and publishing your paper, you can choose to attend IC3E 2021 as Presenter. Send email to email@example.com for further information.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper, you can choose to attend IC3E 2021 as Presenter. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Welcome to join us!
If you are interested in joining us, to share your ideas in the feilds of Environmental and Energy Engineering, you are welcome to contact us for any inquiry: email@example.com
You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We sincerely welcome experts in the areas of Environmental and Energy Engineering join the conference as reviewer. Send email to email@example.com for further information.